A workplace campaign is an excellent way to demonstrate your company's commitment to the community, and can be a great team-building exercise for employees and management alike. If your company offers payroll deduction, a small gift from each paycheck makes it easy for you to give back to your community. In addition, you'll have a chance to become familiar with the health and human service agencies that are available to everyone in Mesa in the event of need.
Currently, over 200 community partners across Mesa run United Way workplace campaigns. Any company of any size can do it; Mesa United Way provides everything you need:
- A step-by-step guide, with lots of campaign ideas.
- Brochures and other promotional materials.
- A campaign video.
- A Mesa United Way staff person to present the campaign to your employee.
- A Mesa United Way agency speakers bureau.
- Tours of Mesa United Way agencies for your employees Opportunities for your employees to volunteer in the community.
Mesa United Way conducts workshops for Employee Campaign Leaders that focus on goal-setting and fun ways to involve coworkers.
For more information contact Alicia Holmes, Vice President of Development, at 480-834-2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE for information about the Mesa Unites Campaign.
- Click HERE to see how a model workplace campaign works.
- Click HERE to see who our Workplace Campaign Trailblazers are.
- Click HERE for the Campaign Toolkit.
- Click HERE to learn about our Loaned Executives, and how to become one.
- Click HERE for information about Arizona's charitable and foster care tax credits.
- Click HERE to learn about Kids in Philanthropy.